Evening Post, 19 November 1936
The Church of the Epiphany, Kuripuni, was filled to capacity last evening when a special service was held in celebration of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the foundation of the church.--
The service was conducted by the vicar, the Rev. E. J. Rich, assisted by the Rev. J. E. Jones, and the Rev. E. M. McLevie, vicar of Roseneath, and formerly of St. Matthew's, was the preacher. The lessons were read by the Revs. W. J. Durrad, of Featherston, and C. H. Issacson, of Greytown.
It was an impressive service, attended by many associated with the activities of the church over a lengthy period of years. After the church service a most successful and enjoyable anniversary social was held in the Epiphany Hall when there was again a very large attendance.
The Church of the Epiphany celebrated its centenary on the weekend of 12/13 November 2011