Aubrey, Christopher, 1870s-1900s : Masterton. 1891.
Masterton viewed from King Street, showing G E and E E Chamberlain's flourmill on the corner of Victoria and Albert Sts and the Methodist Church on the corner of Chapel St and Lincoln Rd. In the foreground are two drovers on horseback with a mob of sheep. A number of houses, a large stand of native bush and hills are also shown.
Source: Alexander Turnbull Library